AUDITIONS FOR BEAUTY AND THE BEAST JR.
Auditions for Beauty and the Beast Jr. are closed. Please see our Shows & Events Page for the full cast list. Be sure to check back frequently for updated audition information.
**Please note that whether or not you are called back does not indicate that you will or will not be cast.**
- Wear comfortable but nice attire and shoes. No high heels, flip-flops, sandals, crocs, etc.
- Prepare an age-appropriate, upbeat 30-60 second song from a musical (Google “Broadway Songs for Kid Auditions”). Song cannot be from the production you are auditioning for.
- Please bring a CD or thumbdrive with an MP3 version of your song (karaoke or accompaniment version). No acappella songs will be accepted.
- Prepare an upbeat or comical short monologue (1 minute or less) from an age-appropriate play or novel (Google “One minute monologues for kids”).
- Minimal dance requirement for most roles although we will be auditioning for dancers and gymnasts as well.
- Bring resume and headshot if available.
We are committed to producing high quality productions, teaching our cast members all about theatre, and having fun. It’s important for both child actors and their families to understand they are committing to a professional creative process, including preparing for and attending all rehearsals. Actors MUST bring their calendars to the audition. All actors will be asked to list all conflicts within the rehearsal dates. The director will make every attempt to work around conflicts whenever possible. It is mandatory for all cast members to be present for Tech Week & Performances. While we do not charge for anyone to audition for our productions, there is a $50 production fee for all cast members.